The testing projects for planted soil include soil solution pH, soil solution conductivity, soil organic matter, soil capacity, soil porosity, soil immersion capacity, effective soil layer, lime reaction, and soil texture.
1. Soil solution pH: The acid-base degree of the soil solution is represented by the negative logarithm of the hydrogen ion concentration, IE the PH value =-log <UNK> H + ".
2. Soil solution conductivity: Used to measure the total amount of soluble ions in the soil, expressed in EC values, in milliseconds. cm-1(mS. cm-1).
3. Soil organic matter: animal and plant residues in the soil and their decomposition and synthesis of organic substances, expressed in grams. kg(g. kg-1).
4. Soil capacity: Soil in the state of natural structure, dry soil weight per unit volume, unit of megagram. cubic meters -3(M. gm-3).
5. Soil porosity: porosity in the soil greater than 0.1 mm in diameter, accounting for the proportion of total porosity, expressed in percentage(%), such porosity has no capillary effect and is full of air. It is called non-capillary porosity, also known as ventilation porosity.
6. Soil immersion capacity: Soil in the maximum water holding state in the field, the wet soil weight per unit volume, in Meg. cubic meters -3(M. gm-3).
7. Effective soil layer: Soil thickness that can provide normal growth and development of plant roots in centimeters(cm).
8. Lime reaction: The degree to which the neutralization reaction with carbonate in the soil with 80 to 100 g. kg-1 hydrochloric acid causes foam, no(0), weak(<; 10 g. kg-1) \ K(10 ~ 50 g. kg-1) strong(& GT; 50 g. kg-1) indicates.
9. Soil texture: A comprehensive measure of the composition of soil grains(sticky grains, powder grains, sand grains) of different thicknesses in the soil is called soil texture.
Today, Bai Bai safety net small editor to plant what the content of soil testing, please also pay attention to the site more soil pollution safety knowledge, hope to help you.